Very big problem when I submit a trick to The Wire

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
Hi,

During this day I tried to upload videos to The Wire. To upload the trailer took me very little time, but to upload the 1GB video tutorial took me around 4 hours. After when I click on the button "Submit Your Trick", I have to Log In again, seems that after so long the session expires.

I am very concerned and at the same time angry, because I spent a lot of time uploading the video...

How I can fix this?

Thank you ;)

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Hi,

During this day I tried to upload videos to The Wire. To upload the trailer took me very little time, but to upload the 1GB video tutorial took me around 4 hours. After when I click on the button "Submit Your Trick", I have to Log In again, seems that after so long the session expires.

I am very concerned and at the same time angry, because I spent a lot of time uploading the video...

How I can fix this?

Thank you ;)

Be patient. 1 GB isn't exactly a small video.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Telmo,

I'm sorry your login timed out while you were waiting for your upload. I would be frustrated too if I had to wait that long for a huge file to finish! We're correcting this for future submissions by making login sessions last longer.

The good news is we can restore your effect without you having to re-upload everything! I've sent you an email where you can verify a few details, then we'll drop your effect back into the submission queue under your account.

// mark garity
lead developer :: theory11

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
Telmo,

I'm sorry your login timed out while you were waiting for your upload. I would be frustrated too if I had to wait that long for a huge file to finish! We're correcting this for future submissions by making login sessions last longer.

The good news is we can restore your effect without you having to re-upload everything! I've sent you an email where you can verify a few details, then we'll drop your effect back into the submission queue under your account.

// mark garity
lead developer :: theory11

Oh, thanks!

I will send you the details now ;)

Apr 29, 2012
You just have to be patient. 1 GB is about half of the Newest James Bong movie, so in other words it as not the worlds smallest video. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results