Website help

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hello everyone. I have a quick question, can you not purchase tricks or flourishes with elite points anymore? I used to always do that because I would purchase a lot of things with my money then get a ton of points then buy something with those points. But I was trying to buy something right now and I couldn't see the option to purchase with elite points. Can someone help?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hello everyone. I have a quick question, can you not purchase tricks or flourishes with elite points anymore? I used to always do that because I would purchase a lot of things with my money then get a ton of points then buy something with those points. But I was trying to buy something right now and I couldn't see the option to purchase with elite points. Can someone help?

This functionality will be back up and running soon - we did a major upgrade of our store system this past month in preparation for something special coming soon. In the process, we had to change and update our elite redemption system as well. But don't worry - that functionality will be restored as soon as we finish. And we'll be primed and ready for some enormous new release this month... and next. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results