Best Release This Year

Dec 12, 2013
Hey everybody, seeing as 2013 is almost over I would like to get your opinions on this: out of all the effects that have been released this year, which would you say have been the best? They can be any kind of magic just as long as you think they are good enough. Thanks in advance for your replies,

CRmagic

Jun 20, 2013
The Code is the best release this year. And if you bought it, I started a thread for the people to share their ideas of presentation :)

Dec 25, 2013
you have got. Not to mention, we are at all times satisfied concerning the mind-blowing inspiring ideas served by you.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Many years, I'd struggle to pick one particular release. This year, however, I have not the smallest corner of a shadow of a doubt. The best release this year was the Hofzinser book set from Conjuring Arts.

Jan 22, 2012
I really don't understand the hype around the code... I mean it's a cool trick but I don't see why everyone is rushing to get it. Can someone please enlighten me and tell me why it's so fantastic?

Jan 22, 2012
Although in order to answer your question. I didn't purchase many tricks this year, but I really enjoyed predichange. It's a pretty useful gimmick if you ask me. I'm sure clarity box is one of the best released effects of the year. My friend recently got it and I got to look at it and it's pretty amazing. I also got Treachery of Tricks by Francis Menotti and I'm absolutely in love with it. The effects and the show he provided is just simply amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 17, 2013
I have unwritten and predichange and clarity box but those two sets of books I listed were just killer and if I could only buy two things over it would be the books

Jun 20, 2013
Arman, The Code is just incredible. 10 min after watching, you will be able to do that. This is the best system of its kind. So many applications, IMPOSSIBLE applications. Maybe it doesnt fit your style, but if it does; then I can say you that you will have a lot of fun.

Jan 22, 2012
Arman, The Code is just incredible. 10 min after watching, you will be able to do that. This is the best system of its kind. So many applications, IMPOSSIBLE applications. Maybe it doesnt fit your style, but if it does; then I can say you that you will have a lot of fun.

Are you just telling people what their card is? I mean I just don't understand what other applications there are for that...

Sep 2, 2007
London
Are you just telling people what their card is? I mean I just don't understand what other applications there are for that...

I don't own The Code, but surely the system isn't just about baldly telling someone their card. The important thing is that you know a freely arrived at selection under circumstances in which, apparently, that's impossible. If you can't think of any applications for that then I've got some good news for you. You've got a goldmine of magical thinking yet to discover.

Apr 17, 2013
My copy of Hofzinser by Magic Christian - Vols I and II showed up over the weekend and I have to say it was the best $250 I have spent in a long long time.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I just don't understand why is there so much attention for The Code, since it's been out there for soooo long? It's been in his book "Short, Punchy and Mental" and also "Get Nyman" DVD set (correct me on the names of the DVD and book if I'm wrong, I'm pulling them of the top of my head now).

Apr 17, 2013
I just don't understand why is there so much attention for The Code, since it's been out there for soooo long? It's been in his book "Short, Punchy and Mental" and also "Get Nyman" DVD set (correct me on the names of the DVD and book if I'm wrong, I'm pulling them of the top of my head now).

Not sure, that is why my top releases this year a book and two book sets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results