The One and Only Dane Cook

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys I know this is random but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to see Dane Cook live Wednesday night. It's his new tour "Rough Around the Edges". My dad won tickets from a radio show, so I'm excited. Anybody else listen to him?

//DaneCook.Lvr::

Sep 8, 2007
brooklyn
wow u r so lucky omg i wish i could go but still i hope you enjoy it!
have a great time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you are so lucky

Oct 18, 2007
Haha, awesome! I went to see him when he kicked the tour off here in Toronto, I wish he used more of his new material though. I wonder if he's calling someone out of the audience to do one of his bits every show, hahah.

Sep 16, 2007
Orlando, Fl
The Dane Train is good, but since he started doing films his material has declined still he is one of my favorites after Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin.

Sep 9, 2007
c'mon! where the Mitch Hedberg fans at? RIP Mitch. You are missed.

Dane's OK, but I don't think he's that great of a comedian. He's more of the "funny guy in your group of friends". I guess that's his appeal.

Pablo's nuts. Movie Previews and Telemundo still make me die to this day. Occasionally my buddies and I will still randomly say "Ohhh yeah! put it against the wall!"

My first exposure to George Carlin was on Shining Time Station (Thomas the tank engine). Man was it hilarious (and disturbing) when years later i heard his comedy routines......ditto for Bob Saget.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results