Saturday Night Contest - Your Card Collection!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your weekend! As announced on Expose this week, we have reverted back to the original color scheme on our Medallions Playing Cards. This means that when you place an order with a deck of Medallions, its back design will have the brown and gold inks instead of the brown and white combo used on our previous run. Thanks to everyone who provided us with this feedback; we listened, and we hope you like the change back to the original colors!

Speaking of playing cards, we are interested in seeing what collections you guys have. Whether you are new or if you've been around for a while, we all start somewhere with our card collections. Let's face it, we've almost all been there. You order a few decks of cards, and then suddenly you find your collection piling up with more decks, and more decks, until it becomes almost impossible to count. I know I have certainly lost count of how many I have!

What we want you guys to do is to take a picture of your card collection! You can upload your picture to Instagram, Flickr, or upload it straight through the forums. Once your photo is uploaded, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 28th. Once time is up, we will select one collection at random and that person will take home this week's prize (size of the collection does not matter whatsoever!).

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points and your very own Deck Display, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

We are looking forward to seeing what kind of collections you guys have!

Marcello

Elite Member
May 4, 2014
This is my third display.

I outgrew my original display, and my first rebuild failed. This is my current display of my unsealed decks. High out of the reach of my children.

It is in my home office, and I walk past it and grab a deck to use in my left hand whilst i poke at the internet with my mouse.

Attachments

• MarcelloCardDisplay.jpg
    MarcelloCardDisplay.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: Xristelos
I keep all of my cards in a file drawer, these are not those. These are just the cards I had laying out in my room.

Hi, my name is Anthony and I'm an addict

Attachments

• 10389412_910707572323071_3703681614908750976_n.jpg
    10389412_910707572323071_3703681614908750976_n.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 165
Sep 16, 2011
Cards in order-
Conjuring Arts 1902 Club Special Bees, Conjuring Arts Snith No.2,
Bicycle Masters Eddition Blue,
Sentinels,
David Williamson's- Aunt Marry Cards,
Black Tiger deck,
Blue Crown Deck,
Blue Rider Back,
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Deck,
Golden Nuget Las Vegas Deck,
Shadow Masters,
GHOST Deck,
Deck with photoshopped pics of Bush,
Black Tiger,
Aviator Cards,
Thomas Solomen Deck
Chamber Magic Deck

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Well this SNC is right up my alley! Here's my favorites (try fitting almost 300 decks in a picture, not easy... so I chose these) My cards could use a nicer home :) (currently housed in small desktop organizers).
CIjgkrkUsAAntD0.jpg

From left to right:
Row 1: White Artisans, Red Tycoons, Kings Wild Army Deck, Mechanics Deck V2, Archangels
Row 2: Silver Monarchs, Red Monarchs, Copper Rarebits, Blue Tycoons
Row 3: White Gold Monarchs V1, Encarded Standards, Contraband, Black Artisans
Row 4: Rebels, Virtuoso Spring/Summer 2014, Framed Deck, White Gold Monarchs V2
Row 5: Medallions V1, Red Jaqk Deck, Tendril Ascendant, NoMads
Row 6: Black Mystery Box, Mystery Box (red-orange), Medallions V2, Navy Blue Monarchs

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results