The New Wire ( The Marketplace)

Jun 13, 2013
Soooo.... I have a couple of questions about the new the wire.
If I submit something i need to still wait 72hrs?
Why when I submit something it appear if I want to realese it now or later?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Pablo!

The only thing that has changed so far is the look and the name! The Wire is now The Marketplace, and things match the look of the updates theory11.com. The wait time is still expected to be around 72 hours (3 business days) after you submit an effect. You also will have the option to release your trick whenever you want once it is approved. You can release it immediately, or you can wait for a particular day if that is your preference.

// L

Hey Pablo!

The only thing that has changed so far is the look and the name! The Wire is now The Marketplace, and things match the look of the updates theory11.com. The wait time is still expected to be around 72 hours (3 business days) after you submit an effect. You also will have the option to release your trick whenever you want once it is approved. You can release it immediately, or you can wait for a particular day if that is your preference.

// L
One thing I have a question is how do I search for a particular effect that I only know the name of on The Marketplace? I see only filters to limit down the search but not a specific search engine that can look up the name of an effect.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Soooo.... I have a couple of questions about the new the wire.
If I submit something i need to still wait 72hrs?
Why when I submit something it appear if I want to realese it now or later?

Hey Pablo,

Sorry for the confusion. You still need to wait for any newly submitted trick to be approved before releasing. There was a display glitch that caused some to show as "Pending Release" instead of "Pending Review" but this is all fixed now.

Reactions: PabloFreyG
Jun 13, 2013
Hey Pablo,

Sorry for the confusion. You still need to wait for any newly submitted trick to be approved before releasing. There was a display glitch that caused some to show as "Pending Release" instead of "Pending Review" but this is all fixed now.

How much is the waiting time on the new wire?
Just asking

Jun 13, 2013
How much is the waiting time on the new wire?
Just asking
Hey Pablo,

Because i submit something like 2 or 3 weeks ago

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results