Will they return?

Do you want T11 to bring back sold out items?

• Total voters
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
You know what a cool elite product would be? A dresscode gimmick made and signed by Calen Morreli.

Sep 13, 2014
Not really as I like new decks (just not the NPH one). I mean I'm ok with bringing back a few decks as a throwback once in a while.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I second the Rebels. But this time with metallic ink ;)
I really think that the Rebels could've become a staple of T11 just like the Monarchs.

Plus that t-shirt in the elite section would be cool.

Reactions: The Magic X

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
They should bring back some uncut sheets. Maybe another Master's Collection but with some of their newer decks.

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Yes, but as long as it's slightly different. I guess I'd feel bad for those who got something "limited" only to.find out it's been reprinted/remade for all.
I don't really mean limited edition things (then they wouldn't be limited edition). But T11 Doesn't advertise too many decks as limited edition so there shouldn't be a feeling of special status just because you have a sold out deck/trick. Things sell out all the time.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I don't really mean limited edition things (then they wouldn't be limited edition). But T11 Doesn't advertise too many decks as limited edition so there shouldn't be a feeling of special status just because you have a sold out deck/trick. Things sell out all the time.

Every deck theory11 sells WILL sell out forever at some point. Limited Edition means we only plan on printing XXX# of decks, and that is it. Unlimited means we will print the deck until we no longer feel that we should continue to print it. Even our Monarch deck will have an end (eventually)! Hopefully that is not for many, many years.

Back to the point - any "unlimited" decks that have been gone for a while are gone because we decided that it was best to stop printing that deck for the time being. SOMETIMES an old discontinued deck will come back - it has happened in the past! Don't count on it for every deck. If it does, it comes back due to popular demand and our team deciding that it makes sense to invest in a new printing.

Of all of our decks, the Rebel deck is near the top of what I would consider our list of potential reprints. This does NOT mean we plan on reprinting this! I can't stress this enough - theory11 has NO specific plans to reprint Rebels at this time. What I am saying is that a deck like the Rebels (super unique, signature theory11 style, and lots of people who want to see it back - just check out the people asking for it in this thread!) is exactly the sort of deck we look at when evaluating a possible reprint. We probably won't ever reprint the Titanium Edition decks when they are finally out of stock (some of them are already). They don't have those sorts of qualities. We MIGHT reprint decks like Sentinels, Rebels, or Centurions. They may not come back, they may come back exactly the same way they were, or maybe in a new form, better than ever.

Hope is not lost! Your old favorites aren't necessarily dead forever. Let us know which decks you would like to see back in stock! We always appreciate the feedback.

// L

Reactions: Elok

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Yes to the fact that Rebels stand a chance!
I say no to the Centurion and Sentinels though - maybe it's just me but that feels like that is 'past Theory 11' - I think I always see those as pre-Theory11-logo-change and those should stay more rare and sought after, like a relic of past Theory11.

Whereas Rebels, IMO, still maintains the more current T11 look.

Is there somewhere more official for us to vote or voice our wants, needs and popular demandness, or just here in the forums?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Yes to the fact that Rebels stand a chance!
I say no to the Centurion and Sentinels though - maybe it's just me but that feels like that is 'past Theory 11' - I think I always see those as pre-Theory11-logo-change and those should stay more rare and sought after, like a relic of past Theory11.

Whereas Rebels, IMO, still maintains the more current T11 look.

Is there somewhere more official for us to vote or voice our wants, needs and popular demandness, or just here in the forums?

Just voice your opinions here in the forums. We are always prowling around here reading what you post, even if we don't respond.

// L

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I would love to see the Rebels come back. I didn't join T11 until after they were sold out so I missed out on what I consider one of the best T11 decks.

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
I, too, would like to see Rebel decks return.

And I would also like to say that James Dean, the "Rebel Without A Cause," was an amazing actor.

And actress Rebel Wilson was great in the "Pitch Perfect" movie series.

And Billy Idol's song, "Rebel Yell," is one heck of a song!

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
I have never seen a picture of the Rebels before. They are pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having a deck of those. However the Latin bothers me. If I remember my Latin lessons it says "in and light" or something like that. But I think that in reality when you translate it and don't change the order it becomes "and light in" which (along with some other parts of the deck, like the triangle in the eagles) can be turned into "enlighten." Very subtle theory 11. You guys are so ILLUMINATI.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have never seen a picture of the Rebels before. They are pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having a deck of those. However the Latin bothers me. If I remember my Latin lessons it says "in and light" or something like that. But I think that in reality when you translate it and don't change the order it becomes "and light in" which (along with some other parts of the deck, like the triangle in the eagles) can be turned into "enlighten." Very subtle theory 11. You guys are so ILLUMINATI.

You missed a line.

"Et lux in... tenebris lucet"

"And light in darkness shineth."

I forget how much I like this deck.

// L

Reactions: CaseyRudd
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Ah, that makes more sense, my bad... still.... A lot of your designs are pure Illuminati. Citizens clearly have the eye inside the spade on the box. Your logo has the eye in the spade. So does the torn spade. And the logo for odyssey. And I believe it was departure that was the worst. The ring design on the box when turned sideways looked like a scaley eye, there was even a pupil in it. Same with your Nomad cards.
Then there are the sentinels that blatantly show the eye of providence. I don't want to sound rude by pointing this out. Obviously you guys want it to be seen, so I will say it now. Illuminati confirmed.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Ah, that makes more sense, my bad... still.... A lot of your designs are pure Illuminati. Citizens clearly have the eye inside the spade on the box. Your logo has the eye in the spade. So does the torn spade. And the logo for odyssey. And I believe it was departure that was the worst. The ring design on the box when turned sideways looked like a scaley eye, there was even a pupil in it. Same with your Nomad cards.
Then there are the sentinels that blatantly show the eye of providence. I don't want to sound rude by pointing this out. Obviously you guys want it to be seen, so I will say it now. Illuminati confirmed.

You caught us.

Or did you?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Elok
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results