Magicians and cardists of Edinburgh lets meetup

Nov 30, 2016
I have been practising my magic tricks and cardistry for quite a while now and I am at the stage where I really want to get involved in the magic community. any magicians or cardists out there in this fair city I would love to meet up and have a jam with you and finally get to know some of my local magicians. don't care what kind of magic you are into as I love all of it so all you need to do now is respond!

will organise a time and place to meet if I get any responses to this post.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I'm jealous a lot of you have decent sized magic communities. I live in a Canadian city of a shade over 100K. We are in between two of the largest cities in our province. There isn't any magic group or community here. The closest being an hour and a half drive away.

Nov 30, 2016
Shame. I was in Edinburgh a while back. I would have came if I was there.[/QUOTE
ahh that sucks, well im still also trying to put together an online community if that is something that you would be interested in
I'm jealous a lot of you have decent sized magic communities. I live in a Canadian city of a shade over 100K. We are in between two of the largest cities in our province. There isn't any magic group or community here. The closest being an hour and a half drive away.
Thats why I have been posting on sites like this and reddit, I havn,t been able to meet any other magicians at all but I want to get more involved, im convinced there must be other people out there in the same position. I am trying to set up online jam sessions as well if that is something that you would be interested in?

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK

There has to be something in Canada, some of the great magicians are from there. You should contact Lee Asher and see if hecan point you in the right direction as he always seems to be involved with the local community.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Don't get me wrong..there are a lot in Canada. Just nothing in my vicinity. As I said, the closest is an hour and a half drive. I don't drive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results