Elite Membership

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey CJK,

Good question - You need to hit 10,000 LIFETIME points. If you earn 5000 pts, spend 5000 points, and earn 5000 more points, you will only have 5000 points in your account, but your LIFETIME balance will be 10,000, and you will qualify for Elite Membership. Feel free to spend your points along the way, no need to save them for your Elite status.

Have a great week!

// L

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
Hey CJK,

Good question - You need to hit 10,000 LIFETIME points. If you earn 5000 pts, spend 5000 points, and earn 5000 more points, you will only have 5000 points in your account, but your LIFETIME balance will be 10,000, and you will qualify for Elite Membership. Feel free to spend your points along the way, no need to save them for your Elite status.

Have a great week!

// L

Hey Lyle, Added question, you do the stainless steel cards in bulk don't you? Any idea when the next shipment is going out? I'm looking forward to getting mine! Thanks.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
I was also wondering as to when I would receive my elite membership card. Been an elite member for the past 6+ months.
Also, there seemed to be a problem in me receiving elite mails in the past, so has anyone received any elite mail on the past 1-2 months?
I would hate missing out on it.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I was also wondering as to when I would receive my elite membership card. Been an elite member for the past 6+ months.
Also, there seemed to be a problem in me receiving elite mails in the past, so has anyone received any elite mail on the past 1-2 months?
I would hate missing out on it.

Yours shipped out at the end of November. If you haven't seen it yet, you should see it soon! International mail in December can be SUPER SLOW.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results