Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl 51!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2014
What's going on guys! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend! As most of you might know, the Super Bowl is tomorrow. People from all over the country and the world will try and predict the outcome of the game - who will win and what the final score will be.

The contest? Predict the Super Bowl winner and the score. Correctly guess the winner AND score of the Super Bowl. The teams playing are the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots. Each member gets 2 guesses, and they should be formatted like this:

EXAMPLE:
Winner: Atlanta Falcons
Score: 31-24

That's it! ALL ENTRIES should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by the start of the Super Bowl tomorrow - 6:30pm EST. Any entries afterward will NOT be eligible. The first person to post the correct winner and the score (or come the closest) will take home the prize.

What will the winner take home? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Rarebit Gold Playing Cards, and a deck of Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

Can you predict the future?

Winner: Atlanta Falcons
Score: 38-33

Winner: New England Patriots
Score: 42-38

Good Luck my dudes!

Tyler should get a 5 yard penalty for putting in 3 predictions ....:p Jk enjoy bro...
Haha my bad! I was at a house party that night and I was trying to place my bets on my phone and it looked like I was going to be the first one to post but by the time I submitted there were already submissions ahead of mine, in fact Dominus got the first reply! So thankfully crappy internet and Dominus's speedy entry came in handy.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Haha my bad! I was at a house party that night and I was trying to place my bets on my phone and it looked like I was going to be the first one to post but by the time I submitted there were already submissions ahead of mine, in fact Dominus got the first reply! So thankfully crappy internet and Dominus's speedy entry came in handy.
I feel like you owe me a little, Tyler xD

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Congrats Tyler!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT! I AM SO STOKED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
In memory of this historic event. I say we consider this a win for everyone. CONGRATS PATRIOTS!

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Haha boy ain't that the truth! Even outside of this prediction I owe you for all the helpful advice and encouragement you have given me on my journey in becoming a performer. It means a lot to me and I don't know if I could ever pay you back!
Woah, I feel like you have done way for me then I have for you! Thanks for your help in everything and congrats again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results