Scam School

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Say, Hypothetically, that one were to often submit beginner level tricks to Brian Brushwood's Scam School. If said person were to create their own effect and publish it on the Marketplace for free, could they send it to Scam School too?

Thanks!

Probably a better question for the staff, but I've already posted this so...

Reactions: obrienmagic

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
One could indeed publish on both platforms as the Marketplace is just a place to sell your own product. T11 does not own any part of your effect and so you are free to do whatever you want with it ;)

I know a guy who has posted on the Marketplace AND scam school ;) Shhhh its a secret who it may be!!! ;)

Reactions: Josh Burch
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
One could indeed publish on both platforms as the Marketplace is just a place to sell your own product. T11 does not own any part of your effect and so you are free to do whatever you want with it ;)

I know a guy who has posted on the Marketplace AND scam school ;) Shhhh its a secret who it may be!!! ;)
Is his name related to Brien O'Michael by any chance :)

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
I agree with O'Brien. It is possible to publish things in the Marketplace on different platforms. At least, I know you can for free stuff. I'm not sure about paid stuff though. I THINK the same applies, but I'm not sure.

Yes you can 100% publish anything on the marketplace anywhere else. T11 does not own ANY rights or anything to you work (unless specified elsewhere.) For example, just about everything I have published on the marketplace is also published at Penguin as well.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results