Phone appearance from air

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I think what Chris did in that video was purely for the camera and cannot be bought anywhere. I think he created/co-created that trick just for Skype's instagram
It legit says in the caption:
"Also: no camera tricks were used here. The illusions I create are all practical and can be performed in real life! #SkypeTogether #Magic"
However, the move would end up being pretty angle sensitive I'm sure. Though it does say practical...

Feb 26, 2017
United Kingdom
It legit says in the caption:
"Also: no camera tricks were used here. The illusions I create are all practical and can be performed in real life! #SkypeTogether #Magic"
However, the move would end up being pretty angle sensitive I'm sure. Though it does say practical...
Yes, I agree, it would be angle sensitive, and it could be practical in real life I suppose. I think the spectator would have to be standing exactly where the camera is for the effect.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Yes, I agree, it would be angle sensitive, and it could be practical in real life I suppose. I think the spectator would have to be standing exactly where the camera is for the effect.
Yup. It is probably practical as a stage illusion.

I doubt it is marketed due to the angles, but you never know.

P.S. Your cat looks so cute in the picture xD

Dang-it, now I have to go eat a bowl of nails WITHOUT MILK to regain any masculinity.

Jun 11, 2017

Which makes it impractical. Seriously, man. I don't even know are you talking about Angel ? There doesn't have to be a receiver in his ear to hear which car is chosen right?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Helemanistike slow for Calcium D. Said idea for fools that think about it. Aka, the thing doesn't work unless you're him.

Which makes it impractical. Seriously, man. I don't even know are you talking about Angel ? There doesn't have to be a receiver in his ear to hear which car is chosen right?

Bro.... What the hell are you saying XD
I don't understand at all.

Wrong thread maybe?

Reactions: Josh Mickelson
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results