Just wanted to say hi!

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys,
I have been reading this forum for quite a while, but I finally decided to create my own account to participate in the community.

My name is Anders Møller and Im from Denmark. I have been performing magic for almost 10 years now, and my biggest passion is card magic.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Look forward to chatting with you guys:)

Best
Anders
anders-magic.dk

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,
I have been reading this forum for quite a while, but I finally decided to create my own account to participate in the community.

My name is Anders Møller and Im from Denmark. I have been performing magic for almost 10 years now, and my biggest passion is card magic.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Look forward to chatting with you guys:)

Best
Anders
anders-magic.dk
Welcome to the community, Anders! We're extremely glad to have you here. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions relating to the forums, and as always we welcome all members to chime into the discussions currently taking place!

Jun 20, 2017
Great to hear Maaz!:)
Hmm I like most branches of card magic, but my biggest passion is card magic performed purely with sleight of hand. Speaking of style when performing I like to present my magic in a fast-paced manner and off-the-cuff. I have taken a lot of inspiration from the likes of David Williamson and Chad long.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results