Beginner Recommendations

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Everyone, doing magic with about 2 months, was wondering if people could recommend some popular card and coin tricks for street magic

Oct 20, 2017
Belgium
I think 2 card monte is simple but you can get good reaction, you only need to know a triple lift (3 cards instead of 2 with double lift) and top change.
Ambitious card is also a classic, you can make this one as hard as you like

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah 2 card monte, and vanish were the first tricks I learned. Still have to learn the ambitious card. I also know card to mouth, rub change, Hindu force, clavier cut, cross cut force. As for coins I know French drop, palm and fake pass. I use the dynamic coins gimmick, Chinese sticks and sponge balls too.

Aug 15, 2017
Hi Everyone, doing magic with about 2 months, was wondering if people could recommend some popular card and coin tricks for street magic
For street magic...most tricks are very simple and basically you can do the same thing over and over and just change the story and style to do something 'new'.
Dunno if it has a name but there is an effect where audience member karate chops a SMALL packet of cards held by me and find here chosen card there. Am sure Chris Pratt has performed that.
You can check out Free Magic Live channel too.
I find the above effect great, really audience interactive.
Just remember
if you know a hundred ways to find a card but only one way to reveal it, it looks as if you know only one card trick.
On the other hand if you know a one way to find a card but a hundred ways to reveal it...it looks as if you know a hundred card tricks.

Reactions: Magician's Sight
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results