My Top 10 Decks of Playing Cards (2017 Edition)

Dec 31, 2015
In this video I prepare to say farewell to 2017 by looking at my top 10 picks in decks of playing cards as of the end of the year.

Dec 31, 2015
I gotta say nice work man. Awesome channel. My favourite card would have to be the gold monarchs by theory 11. You just cant go wrong with hot gold stamped foil!

Thank you, and I definitely agree. I just haven't yet been able to get my hands on a deck of Gold Monarchs. I own the navy blue, red, green, and NYSM 2 editions, but not the silver or gold. Hopefully during 2018 I'll get around to filling the hole in my collection.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

trapeze

Elite Member
Jul 28, 2016
USA
That was a very nicely produced vid. I liked the way that the only things visible were the cards and the hands.

And yeah, gold Monarchs are very nice...I think I have three of them. I have to say, though, that my favorite set of gold cards are the Bicycle Golden Luxe. I wish that I had more than the one deck of them.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Dec 31, 2015
That was a very nicely produced vid. I liked the way that the only things visible were the cards and the hands.

And yeah, gold Monarchs are very nice...I think I have three of them. I have to say, though, that my favorite set of gold cards are the Bicycle Golden Luxe. I wish that I had more than the one deck of them.

Thank you! Personally, I've never had a deck of Bicycle Luxe cards with the foil ink, but given my experience with the Gold Rarebits and David Blaine's Gold Gatorbacks, I daresay I would like the MetalLuxe series quite a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results