Wynn Decks - The Ultimate Pun

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hi Guys,

I was very excited to recieve my Wynn Decks this afternoon. Thank you Theory 11, very fast shipping to Cananda! Anyways, in the spirit of Wynn Deck-ness, I decided to turn my excitement into creativity. Here's the story...
A few weeks ago my brother overheard me talking about these "Wynn Decks." The thing is, he thought I was saying "Windex" you know the window cleaner? It wasn't until last weekend that he figured out what I was talking about. So I made this image for him. Behold.

Attachments

• Wynn Decks2.JPG
    Wynn Decks2.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 298
Sep 2, 2007
Hi Guys,

I was very excited to recieve my Wynn Decks this afternoon. Thank you Theory 11, very fast shipping to Cananda! Anyways, in the spirit of Wynn Deck-ness, I decided to turn my excitement into creativity. Here's the story...
A few weeks ago my brother overheard me talking about these "Wynn Decks." The thing is, he thought I was saying "Windex" you know the window cleaner? It wasn't until last weekend that he figured out what I was talking about. So I made this image for him. Behold.

lol I pointed that out like over a mounth ago.

Dec 13, 2007
Mississippi
I love how you always make these realy intellegent, thought out, reflective post and then every now and then you do something like this. lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results