What was that Turnover?

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I'm trying to find a sleight I remember practicing in the 80's, but I can't find it in any of my books. Some have been misplaced over the years. It was a one hand Mexican Turnover type move. You did it with the deck in your right hand while you used that hand to turn over the tabled card using, I believe, the bottom card of the deck. Can anyone tell me what this move is? Or the modern version perhaps.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I know what move you're talking about but can't remember the name or where I learned it! Ahhh, that's annoying;

It may have been the bottom change in the Royal Road or Expert Card Technique, but I don't think it is.

Reactions: DavidL11229

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
The change is actually described in Close Up Card Magic, which is the the text I was referring to. My fault, I should have added the source.
Yeah, that makes sense. I've had Close Up Card Magic for years (wherever it is right now) but I've only had Paul Curry's Worlds Beyond a little while. Good to know it's the same thing. And I'm glad I didn't start practicing what I remembered with my right hand.

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results