Secret about one of Blaine's Decks !

Hey everybody what's going on,
Let's just say I believe I stomach crawled amazing incredible secret that there is absolutely no info on anywhere and I did not tell anybody what it is and I am not going to but it is with Blaine's cards and it involves decoding secret messages and riddles it's kind of like a treasure map in a sense and it is the most freaking amazing thing in the world !!! I don't know what else to say, . Except really open your mind and think outside of the box because you need to require a certain something to help you decode. I'm serious I just got his cards about a week ago and discovered this tonight actually by total accident and that's usually how that stuff happens LMAO. If you do know what I'm talking about please private message me because my eyes are killing me in 6 hours is enough tonight LOL didn't even practice cards I'm trying to solve a treasure map basically !!

Jan 2, 2016
California
Hey everybody what's going on,
Let's just say I believe I stomach crawled amazing incredible secret that there is absolutely no info on anywhere and I did not tell anybody what it is and I am not going to but it is with Blaine's cards and it involves decoding secret messages and riddles it's kind of like a treasure map in a sense and it is the most freaking amazing thing in the world !!! I don't know what else to say, . Except really open your mind and think outside of the box because you need to require a certain something to help you decode. I'm serious I just got his cards about a week ago and discovered this tonight actually by total accident and that's usually how that stuff happens LMAO. If you do know what I'm talking about please private message me because my eyes are killing me in 6 hours is enough tonight LOL didn't even practice cards I'm trying to solve a treasure map basically !!
Which deck? White Lions? Gatorbacks? Split Spades?

LOL yeah I know that's why I was contemplating even putting anything up there I'm sure a lot of people are going to assume that just by looking at the title oh look a newbie just discovered the marking system hahaha....... I I just can't can't think of any other way to explain it

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results