The Harada Hold

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
For those of you out there who know the Harada Hold, can you please answer me this?
Is it just me, or can't you perform the Harada Hold, say, in the morning? I woke up a couple of adays ago, picked up a coin and started a routine (for the hell of it :p), but it just wouldn't work. It wouldn't do what it was supposed to.

But I get home from school, and I'm nailing the routines really smoothly and everything.

Try it. Do the Harada Hold when you just wake up, and see if it works. Then try it in the afternoon after work/school or whenever, and I'll bet you can do it well.

Or is it just me?

~The Emogician~

Nov 22, 2007
Do that finger flaily thingy exercise-y in the Everythingelse disc of the Trilogy.

Ofcourse that'd be fun to explain if someone walks into the room.

Dec 15, 2007
Hawaii
Yah, when you wake up in the morning your skin is like different than you realize so is your muscles. I mean i exercize my figers and stuff before i hit the cards try excersizing your hands thats why i do when performing the harada hold. Its such a great vanish that needs constant practicing.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Thanks for the advice Zack, I'll give it a go =] And you're right about the trick itself, it is brilliant, but it requires hours and hours of practice, every day. If you stop practicing it for say, a week, you'll find that you can no longer do it - you'll be back where you started.

where can i learn the harada hold?

Google "Harada Hold", and you should be able to find the DVD that you can purchase.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results