How to make magnetic cards?

Aug 14, 2018
Hey I recently bought some really thin magnets from my local magic shop they are the ones sold by shin Lim I was wondering can anyone tell me how to construct a magnetic card gimmick the way shin Lim does ? Help would be much appreciated
Thanks
From Neil Sahoo

Aug 25, 2016
Shin Lim Explains this in his releases. You can also check out Card splitting. There is a book out called "Lickety-Split" by Marty Grams, and I think a DVD. This is a great place to start. It would take way too long to explain this stuff on thsi forum, so the best thing is to point you in the right direction. Shin Lim's products can be found at his website: www.shinlimmagic.com

Aug 14, 2018
Yeh I do know that because I have bought 52 shades of.red v3 but he doesn't teach how to make the magnets ace of spades and the magnetic blank card when doing the colour change .

Aug 25, 2016
Yeh I do know that because I have bought 52 shades of.red v3 but he doesn't teach how to make the magnets ace of spades and the magnetic blank card when doing the colour change .

That may be because a lot of his act is copyrighted, so he doesn't teach everything.

Aug 30, 2018
But he did that! At 31 minutes in the Video he have a ace in hands and tell you, that you should take another one but for demo he takes this one and so on....
What do you miss?

Aug 14, 2018
No I was talking about the one where the deck change happens
But he did that! At 31 minutes in the Video he have a ace in hands and tell you, that you should take another one but for demo he takes this one and so on....
What do you miss?

Aug 14, 2018
Can you show in one of this performances what change you mean.
So when he has the 4 aces and he changes of the colour of them to blue and then you wave the 4 aces over the deck and the whole deck changes blue and so I'm not sure how to make to magnetic ace of spades and the blank card

Sep 10, 2018
I bought the 52 shades of red cards only thinking I would get the magnetic cards but I found out they are not with the deck only. So I then bought the Magnets thinking I will just make them myself and well all I got was the magnets and nothing to show how to make them. I guess trying to save a buck does not pay

Sep 10, 2018
It was version 2 and when I bought the deck it said "Deck only" so I have nothing to claim there but then when I bought the gimmics in my opinion there should have been a explanation on how to make them. I bought the gimmics from Amazon so no dealer to go to I guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results