PARALLAX: A Cardistry Short Film

May 3, 2016
It's actually pretty good, like a work of art. The cardistry looked fairly good, but it was a bit slow and under practiced, and the weird faces ruined the cool, mysterious feeling the video gave off. If you worked on making the cardistry look smoother, perhaps performing it slowly or quickly to match the music, I think it would look better. That and fixing the weird acting, and this would be downright fantastic.

Jul 26, 2017
It's actually pretty good, like a work of art. The cardistry looked fairly good, but it was a bit slow and under practiced, and the weird faces ruined the cool, mysterious feeling the video gave off. If you worked on making the cardistry look smoother, perhaps performing it slowly or quickly to match the music, I think it would look better. That and fixing the weird acting, and this would be downright fantastic.
Hmmm yeah that's very accurate; I definitely didn't practice as much as I should have before filming the video. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

May 3, 2016
And by the way, if you were going for weird faces intentionally, it's really just that I personally don't like it.

P.S. My mom said it depicts the draw of a deck of cards to me very accurately.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results