Learning How To Use IT

The basics of using Loops can be learned in Animation

What else do it teach other than what's in the trailer? I was interested in this when it came out, but when I watched the trailer, it looks like the same things taught in the video you get when you buy Loops... I already do what I see in the trailer, so I didn't feel I would get anything more than Loops from it.

Am I missing something?

Feb 25, 2018
What else do it teach other than what's in the trailer? I was interested in this when it came out, but when I watched the trailer, it looks like the same things taught in the video you get when you buy Loops... I already do what I see in the trailer, so I didn't feel I would get anything more than Loops from it.

Am I missing something?
The stuff in the trailer are the only effects they teach. So if you already know the effects animation is just a good price for 2 packs of loops.

Reactions: Tricky Fingers

CoreyHarris

Elite Member
May 5, 2018
Kansas City, MO
There used to be a DVD called "Who's afraid of Invisible Thread" I think it was released by Jon LeClair. It was pretty decent. I've been trying to find more for reel work. I've had the original Spider Pen since it came out and have never used it except for a floating bill that I used to demo at the magic shop I managed over a decade ago......Man, I'm really old. lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results