Saturday Night Contest - Color Changing!

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
(Note) I am not sure if this is 100 percent sure that this change is completely original but I asked a bunch of other magicians and they said that have never seen nor heard of a method like this till I thought it up. So I’m pretty certain it still counts

(Also the ditch in the end is really bad)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
I deleted my last video On account of how boring it was! This one involves a color changing coathanger.If you saw my last video before it got deleted It is not my official submission. This is.

(Please tell me if I just broke a rule. If I did I don’t want to do it again.)

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwQEQbPndkM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ba2kndjp8ixp

Here is my entry. I created an account especially to post my future snc entries because I had some issues with my YouTube account but why am I even talking about that.

I don’t know if it’s an original color change but that’s something I came up with today when trying new things.
Can someone call the hospital? Because my brain is on the floor right now.
THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Reactions: Anonymous user
Jan 3, 2019
Thank you for considering my entry (or not, I know that it's really bad, I just appreciate having something to do :) )
Also, I absolutely hate the flaps on the inside of tuck cases, they might hold the cases closed but the cards always get stuck on them.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Thank you for considering my entry (or not, I know that it's really bad, I just appreciate having something to do :) )
Also, I absolutely hate the flaps on the inside of tuck cases, they might hold the cases closed but the cards always get stuck on them.
DUDE, this is awesome! The presentation could be a little better but the idea is genius. Keep up the good work

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Man this was extremely tough. A lot of variety was showcased, and you guys delivered with some amazing entries! However there can only be one winner. We were asking for creativity, execution, and which could leave the best lasting impression by doing something completely outside the box. There was an entry that decided to do something completely different than the rest and took a risk, and we said those who did so would be well rewarded. Congrats to Seth Hughes for winning this week's contest! The idea of a color changing coat hanger in the process of hanging up a suit jacket is so clever, we just kept coming back to it. Outside the box, and a real off-beat moment. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We also want to extend a few honorable mentions to these fantastic entries which made this one really close and hard to judge: Kaan Akdogan, Furrukh, RKMagic, and Stratego. Great work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Congrats Seth Hughes. Whenever I enter there is always this thought at the back of my mind that my entry won't be considered due to bad camera quality. I guess I was wrong. Thank you for the honorable mention :)

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Aug 6, 2017
I thought one entry per person. its not fair if everyone would change their submissions. i think that its unfair against the other participants

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Wow thank you guys so much. It was a lot of fun being put on the spot creatively and having to come up with something original. This was a lot of fun.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results