Social Media Magic

Dec 7, 2018
So...I have an Instagram profile based on magic. I have been looking for some stuff that is made to be performed just on camera...you know something like Chris Ramsay posted on his channel a while back... something like The Exchange by Felix Bodden on Sans Minds Magic... something that has a high visual impact and will look great on camera. I would love to hear what other effects are out there...so hit me up if you have something:)

Sep 29, 2018
Colour changes work great for the camera.

Since the time allowed to you is small, honestly, there's no time for a story-focussed performance. You can come up with something genius, of course, but online audience (where the performance time is about 15-30 seconds) usually forgives non-emotional-or-non-adam-weiss-kind of magic.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Dec 7, 2018

Since the time allowed to you is small, honestly, there's no time for a story-focussed performance. You can come up with something genius, of course, but online audience (where the performance time is about 15-30 seconds) usually forgives non-emotional-or-non-adam-weiss-kind of magic.

I've done colour changes...like a lot of them...done flap cards even...you can check out my profile...@sahilbhambure52

Could you maybe suggest some effects?

Sep 29, 2018
You're doing great. Continue please :)

The only thing, which you've definitely caught on by now, is to make the videos shorter. For example, I watched the latest upload of yours twice, but could only watch a few seconds of your first video, know why?

Because I'm a typical-teenage with a very short attention-span XD
And unfortunately, for everybody (even me) typical teenagers are ruling social media.

Dec 7, 2018
You're doing great. Continue please :)

The only thing, which you've definitely caught on by now, is to make the videos shorter. For example, I watched the latest upload of yours twice, but could only watch a few seconds of your first video, know why?

Because I'm a typical-teenage with a very short attention-span XD
And unfortunately, for everybody (even me) typical teenagers are ruling social media.
Yeah even I realized that after a while and stopped posting videos more than 30 secs long

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results