Saturday Night Contest - Card Collections!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! We've got some incredibly awesome projects currently in the pipeline (playing cards, perhaps?), and we can't wait to reveal them to you soon.

Speaking of playing cards, we are interested in seeing what collections you guys have. Whether you are new or if you've been around for a while, we all start somewhere with our card collections. Let's face it, we've almost all been there. You order a few decks of cards, and then suddenly you find your collection piling up with more decks, and more decks, until it becomes almost impossible to count. I know I have certainly lost count of how many I have!

What we want you guys to do is to take a picture of your card collection! You can upload your picture to Instagram or upload it straight through the forums. Once your photo is uploaded, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 15th. Once time is up, we will select one collection at random and that person will take home this week's prize (size of the collection does not matter whatsoever!).

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Black NOCs, and a Deck Display Wall Shelf shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

We are looking forward to seeing what kind of collections you guys have!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results