Heinstein or Truffle Shuffle?

Oct 19, 2019
Hello out there.

I have for a long time want to learn, one of the in the hands false riffle shuffles.

I have looked at the Truffle shuffle and the Heinstein shuffle, and think i will stick to one of them, but if you have a another false riffle shuffle, pls link in the comments.

I have search on the internet, and i find it really hard, to find a site, where i can buy the Truffle Shuffle. Anybody in here, there knows a legit website, who sale the Truffle shuffle, and somebody know, where i can buy the Heinstein Shuffle??

And which one, will you stick with?
The Truffle Shuffle or The Heinstein shuffle.

Again, sorry for bad english, but i hope you can understand it.

Have a good weekend.

Hope somebody can help.

Best regards

-Emil

Nov 3, 2018
I'd recommend the Heinstein Shuffle. The truffle shuffle is good enough, but it's quite angle sensitive. You can usually cover the angles well enough by just turning your body a slight bit (most people won't notice), but if you're surrounded it might be a problem. On the other hand, if you look at the Heinstein shuffle it's pretty much angle-proof. The downside to it is that it's a lot harder to learn and that you need two of them for a full-deck false shuffle.
There's an old thread somewhere that mentions a few pros and cons to both of these shuffles, let me see if I can dig it up ...

Edit: Found it: https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/truffle-shuffle.20319/
You have to scroll down a bit to find the comparison.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results