wheel woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2014
Baltimore Maryland
Still fooling with the wheel. Anyone get anything other than pennies off of a purchase?
While I am still owed 4 tokens for purchases, I've only gotten points toward another purchase.
It wears a guy thin after a while.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Still fooling with the wheel. Anyone get anything other than pennies off of a purchase?
While I am still owed 4 tokens for purchases, I've only gotten points toward another purchase.
It wears a guy thin after a while.
Hey Ed,

Sent you a response via support yesterday regarding your spins; make sure to check your email.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Hey Ed,

Sent you a response via support yesterday regarding your spins; make sure to check your email.

Do you mean you can complain if the wheel consistently gives you “no reward” or “pennies off of a purchase”? I thought the contest was based on being “lucky”, not how much you purchase.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Do you mean you can complain if the wheel consistently gives you “no reward” or “pennies off of a purchase”? I thought the contest was based on being “lucky”, not how much you purchase.

The e-mail response was about the four spins he was entitled to from making a purchase... not because he (just like the rest of us) only got no reward or some Elite points.

Reactions: CaseyRudd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results