Double Agent

Dec 22, 2019
Hi there!
I’m an intermediate level in card magic and I’m really interested in Double Agent by Blaise Serra. My only doubt is about its difficulty. Now, I’m not sure if this kind of question is allowed on the forums, but can anyone tell me to what technique/s can Double Agent be compared to? Do you think it’s enough easy to get it with a couple weeks of practice or should I move to something else?
Thanks in advance,
/F

May 28, 2018
It would be considered an Advanced in technical terms. But the forums cant give answers. all I can say is if you do decide to get it just take your time and develop the muscle strength for it. It's well worth it.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hi there!
I’m an intermediate level in card magic and I’m really interested in Double Agent by Blaise Serra. My only doubt is about its difficulty. Now, I’m not sure if this kind of question is allowed on the forums, but can anyone tell me to what technique/s can Double Agent be compared to? Do you think it’s enough easy to get it with a couple weeks of practice or should I move to something else?
Thanks in advance,
/F
You would need a lot of practice in this step. It might look hard at first sight but Blaise Serra gives a detailed video talking about the step. It would take a couple of weeks to master. For me personally, I have mastered it in 2 months (Only because I have a hand problem :) )

Nov 15, 2021
I noticed that there is some sort of count to locate the card and I’m guessing this is the most difficult component of the trick am I right?

Dec 22, 2019
I noticed that there is some sort of count to locate the card and I’m guessing this is the most difficult component of the trick am I right?
I finally bought it and I found it way easier than predicted (except for a certain part in the second trick taught, but it’s not a big deal since I prefer the first). It is currently one of my favourite tricks and, while the counting might seem intimidating at first, you shouldn’t have too many problems with it. All I can say is that thanks to the method you’ll not have to go through many cards to get to the one you need and you’ve probably already practiced something similar.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results