Polygraph... language sensitive?

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hi all!

Polygraph looks really interesting, I have never worked on a Coin in Hand routine and seems to be a nice place to learn a reliable method. However, I often perform magic in three different languages so I was wondering if the method taught relies on specific words or sentences that may not work with languages other than English. I know if Polygraph has been designed to work in English I could put some work to adapt it to other languages too, but as I said, it will be my first Coin in Hand routine and I'd like the learning process to be straightforward to be able to play with the routine (with family and friends) before working on a "definitive" version for myself.

Thanks a lot!

Apr 26, 2013
Hi trikuxabi! Polygraph will work in any language. There is nothing to adapt other than translating the English to your language of choice.

Reactions: Leo-P-64

JacobW1194

Elite Member
Jul 7, 2020
I have never worked on a Coin in Hand routine and seems to be a nice place to learn a reliable method.
This trick is really reliable, and the thinking is ingenious. I love this trick, and it’s really easy to perform.

Performing across languages is really easy. As long as you know the languages you want perform in, you can easily perform this.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Amazing, thanks for the replies! I’ll get it sooner than later then :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results