New Mailchimp Decks?

Gabearoov

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2020
Nocona, Texas
Was on ebay looking for one of the Mailchimp Decks I don't have, and came across a new one that is being sold as given out to employees only. Can you confirm that's true and share more pics of the deck. All the ones sold so far, are still sealed. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-105300.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210217-105300.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 149

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Was on ebay looking for one of the Mailchimp Decks I don't have, and came across a new one that is being sold as given out to employees only. Can you confirm that's true and share more pics of the deck. All the ones sold so far, are still sealed. Thanks!!!

A Mailchimp deck created EXCLUSIVELY for MailChimp (and sold to nobody else) does exist, and that photo is of this deck. We will not be selling it or offering it on theory11 or anywhere else.

You can view photos here. I do not have other photos, as we never photographed the deck for a product page.

As with any decks like this created exclusively for a client, we ask that you do not pester MailChimp for these decks. They were not intended to be sold, and they won't have provisions in place to sell them. Feel free to purchase them on the resale market if you see them, but they are not available via MailChimp.

// L

Reactions: Gabearoov

Gabearoov

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2020
Nocona, Texas
I appreciate you taking the time to respond and show what pictures you could. It's always fun to find something totally unexpected out there. I actually purchased one on eBay at a pretty good price a couple of days ago. I figured they were something special and not for sale to the public, and agree hopefully people won't pester Mailchimp directly. Again thanks Lyle for the info, I appreciate how you take the time to answer questions.

A Mailchimp deck created EXCLUSIVELY for MailChimp (and sold to nobody else) does exist, and that photo is of this deck. We will not be selling it or offering it on theory11 or anywhere else.

You can view photos here. I do not have other photos, as we never photographed the deck for a product page.

As with any decks like this created exclusively for a client, we ask that you do not pester MailChimp for these decks. They were not intended to be sold, and they won't have provisions in place to sell them. Feel free to purchase them on the resale market if you see them, but they are not available via MailChimp.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results