What is the difference?

Mar 3, 2018
What is the difference between a pro g****** fl****r coin and a normal g****** fl****r coin? The description says “The Pro G****** Fl****r has an internal groove system, where there is no visible groove from the outer edge of the insert coin.” but I don’t understand what that means. Also, is a pro g****** fl****r coin worth it?

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
While I am not 100% certain, I *think* a pro g****** fl****r has a sh**y side that looks g**d in the m******ht, which is *oo* when performing at ni**t? I f**l like maybe that's the s****t, but maybe n*t.

I also want to a********e for this p**t, because I r****y has nothing wor*****le to c********e. It was just that your p**t looked like se***t c**e, like a s*y no***l, and it made me sm**e.

I h**e something can actually h**p! 😀👍

Mar 3, 2018
While I am not 100% certain, I *think* a pro g****** fl****r has a sh**y side that looks g**d in the m******ht, which is *oo* when performing at ni**t? I f**l like maybe that's the s****t, but maybe n*t.

I also want to a********e for this p**t, because I r****y has nothing wor*****le to c********e. It was just that your p**t looked like se***t c**e, like a s*y no***l, and it made me sm**e.
🤣 Happy my post made you smile!

I h**e something can actually h**p! 😀👍

JoshL8 sent me a DM yesterday and answered my question. Thanks!

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results