Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick!

Only one rule: It HAS to be under 2 minutes.

The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. All we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, June 19th at 11:00pm EST.

Please note that you MUST state in your video or have it written on a piece of paper in the video that the effect is for this week's contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and 6 Decks of in-stock items of your choice!

Good luck!

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
I was on to something I’m pretty proud of and after cutting gimmicks and printing pieces i got to performing and realized there’s to way to get this gimmick to actually work. would have been cutting it close anyways, congrats to whoever wins this one!

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
So I was sitting around thinking about what tricks can be done with a borrowed phone and may have accidentally discovered one of the greatest forcing devices ever. (Also the first time I’ve ever played 2 characters in a video😂)

I call it “hey Siri, name a random number”

Good luck everyone

This is interesting- if you like magic like this, you would like Michael Pilkey's "SIRIously Mental" routine. 👍

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

This trick is a different presentation to another trick that I absolutely love.
Congrats Davis! We absolutely loved your twist and presentation on this effect, and thought it was definitely worthy of a first place finish. We raise our glass to you! Please contact our support team and they'll hook you up with your prize ASAP!

We'd also like to extend an honorable mention to Caleb for his submission as it was a lovely effect. Keep up the great work everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results