Should I buy this levitation?

Jan 3, 2008
Minnesota
F.L.Y. i think its called...walk around self levitation where u go up and move to tha side in tha air. i hear its high tech but i aint even know where to find it and a price point...does anyone know if its worth it?

Sep 3, 2007
For a real worker it might be worth it... but it costs a lot! (don't remember the exact price) if I recall correctly it's over $1000. It’s the effect that Ellusionist was suppose to release but they ditched it.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
For a real worker it might be worth it... but it costs a lot! (don't remember the exact price) if I recall correctly it's over $1000. It’s the effect that Ellusionist was suppose to release but they ditched it.
Actually Ellusionist was supposed to release ALUIN self levitation but ditched it because it sometimes caused physical pain ={

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Actually Ellusionist was supposed to release ALUIN self levitation but ditched it because it sometimes caused physical pain

F.L.Y. is ALUIN. Since Ellusionist didn't release it, it was renamed and released by the creator. And they ditched it not because it caused physical pain but because they thought it was dangerous as it uses high pressure.

DAMN! thats a lot...uh....recommendations? (for walk around)

There was this levitation called Icarus… it was around $350 but it doesn’t look like it is being sold anymore… so that’s not much help (if you can find it I would say that it’s the next best thing). You could use the balducci levitation (although a lot of layman seem to know how it works)… other then these I can’t really think of anything else that would be practical for walk around…you could try Criss Angels levitation but that is a bit too "anglely" for walk around (might not be practical).

Sep 3, 2007
hmm...and you know where to get in touch with such dealers? PM me if your serious

Don't bother... you can find them free on the internet. I looked for it a few years back and I found it... but there is no way in hell I would risk trying to make it. It uses VERY HIGH pressure and a small tube if it ruptures anywhere you will have some serious damage. (that is why Ellusionist ditched the project)

Yes, F.L.Y. is a safe version of Aliun.

An unfortunately it seems you guys were a bit off with your estimates....

It's $1600

Time to empty my piggy bank ;).

-Zodiac-

It's not safer it's the same (even the guy who made it said so)

It's retail price is around $1200 (but some places sell it for more)

Jan 3, 2008
Minnesota
Don't bother... you can find them free on the internet. I looked for it a few years back and I found it... but there is no way in hell I would risk trying to make it. It uses VERY HIGH pressure and a small tube if it ruptures anywhere you will have some serous damage. (that is why Ellusionist ditched the project)

thats crazy...so tha rumors on how its done are true then...thats insane...great levitation tho haha. they took a false rumor on a past levitation and used it to create an actual one LMAO

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results