Asian/Filipino Team

Sep 1, 2007
I'm looking for any Asians/Filipinos or anybody else who lives in the Coachella Valley in California because my location is Palm Springs, so I'm looking for a team to jam with me for the CCC. I don't know how to edit or make a video, basically I have no clue in the movie-making industry:p Thanks!
-PM me if your down to jam or further questions!

Feb 28, 2008
hey good idea! I should make a team that only white people can join.

You already do... it's called the KKK. I'm just kidding... I think it's kind of silly to make a gang or a crew or a team or whatever you want to call it by race.

Apr 2, 2008
Crew

Hey man we should have like a crew but like a filipino crew like from all over the world like have filipinos in your crew only! and make the people who wanna join audition by sending you a video of there skills. and make videos together by sending each others magic clips and putting them all together. by the way i think you should do this thing cause im flip and i would love to be in a flip magic crew

check out my skills at

http://www.youtube.com/user/ATL4NT1C
From Cordelle DelaCruz
A.K.A.

- ATL4NT1C Cr3w -

Oct 8, 2007
Hey, Filipino here. :D

Don't know why you're after Asians/Filipinos. Maybe because the Virts are Asian? ;)

I don't really plan on joining the CCC. I'm not really into flourishing right now; I'd like to focus more on my magic. Good luck anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
Peace? You're telling me to peace out? I am deeply offended.

Haha, just kidding. I thought you really thought like that. Good to hear that you have a brain.

Mar 2, 2008
Philippines
I want to join but unfortunately I'm here in the Philippines.. I can be a member of your team but I can't attend jams.. sad to say for me :(:(.. Any Filipino living here (Philippines) can PM me so that I can meet you up and jam with you

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Wow this thread is racist.

Why have people who are only Filipinos on your team?
Do you only make friends with people who are Filipino?
If you don't wanna team up with people with other nationalities, then don't, but don't make a group and say that "x" people can't be in it. That's not right.

It's not like your better than any of us, Filipinos aren't just born with card talents. We all got here the same way, and that's by practicing.

Now if you are racist, then there's nothing I can really say to you over an online magic forum.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys I'm not trying to be racist or anything, I apologize if you thought I was being racist, but my main question was any Asians or Flips who live in Palm Springs, Ca or close by the Coachella Valley who want to jam for the CCC. Or any other nationality of people who wants to jam to form a team, so i'm saying any ethnicity/culture can form a team with me. I was basically asking if there were any Asians, so we can be like the Virts or whatever. I just wanted it to be stated clearly and once again I'm sorry if you were effected about my thread especially DannyT.
-Peace

Oct 21, 2007
hey i should make a group with South East Asians, Indains, Bengalis, Sri Lankains and Pakistanis!
ill name my group the Brown Wynners lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results