Making your own cards

Jan 11, 2008
france
anyone have any idea how to do this? I heard banacheck mention breifly that he often prints out cards from his computer. I would like to design my own, does anybody know the paper needed, the printer .etc

Jan 11, 2008
france

this is great thanks :)

however i was thinking of an all at home thing... i want to be able to design my own cards bottom up, make my own gaff cards and such, in order to do so i was thinking i would need to have a special printer or special paper, i was looking more for an explanation on what paper to use and such.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
YES double blanks are the way to go i designed my own cards before also. Its really fun to do so but to save ink i would just design my own ace of spade and joker on regular bicycle blanked faced cards...Use laser jet or photo printers :)

Jan 11, 2008
france
where can you get double blanks?

also do you think it would not work on a normal ink printer?

do you just stick the doble blanks into the printer?

cheers! (iam very excited about this)

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
It won't work. You cannot make quality playing cards at home. It's impossible. I suggest sticking with trusted manufacturers.

Mar 24, 2008
You can make great cards at home with just your pc and inkjet printer. I have been making my own gaffs now for a very long time. Its not very hard at all. Pick up a book called "The Gaff factory" have fun!

-Altrez

Oct 28, 2007
yeah just print on a blank card. i have been wanting to make my own gaff cards just use a blank deck they are like 7 bucks and use an ink jet printer.

Mar 12, 2008
this is great thanks :)

however i was thinking of an all at home thing... i want to be able to design my own cards bottom up, make my own gaff cards and such, in order to do so i was thinking i would need to have a special printer or special paper, i was looking more for an explanation on what paper to use and such.

ok then i suggest you ask Card-Shark.
HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results