Tivo 2.0

medic91whiskey

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Burbank, CA
Hey guys, I just tried tivo 2.0 for the first time at my college and even though I'm a bit nervous performing a new trick, I still got great reactions from people. I've been practicing it for a month now I think and I finally got to where I can do the sleight instantly; my only problem now at times is keeping everything lined up at the end, but man what an awesome sleight dan and dave! It's my all time favorite card trick next to Zamiel's Rose is it called? Buy their new DVD set if you haven't already guys it drips of awesomeness!

Sep 2, 2007
Yes, I also love to perform TiVo 2.0. One of my favorites too. I mainly like all of Dan and Dave's tricks, especialy Subway. Congrats to Dan and Dave for their wonderful sleights and tricks.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
This looks damn nice although its not Tivo 2.0, its the original. Also you have changed the structure slightly, you use the duck change rather than the Super flip at the end.

Not that it matters though as this looks very nice. :)
I don't know what you were watching but that is indeed Tivo 2.0... and there is no duck change in that video.
Cuso, sweet Le Paul spread...

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know what you were watching but that is indeed Tivo 2.0... and there is no duck change in that video.
Cuso, sweet Le Paul spread...

The only Vid that plays for me is the "featured video" which is the little on on the right. I can't make out the writing in it, must be Tivo Transpo. I only see white space on the rest of the site. I think its my proxy server at work.

Apologies then.

But still if this is your Tivo Transpo then its still a Duck change and not a super flip.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results