Erdnase Go Round

Hi,
I've just got Sleightly Magical and I'm having problems understanding the instructions for both the Erdnase Go Round's.
The bottom packet just dosn't go anywhere and I don't know how it's supposed to. I don't even know if I've got the grip right :( .
Any tips??

Thanks,

3ofclubs93.

Nov 17, 2007
Hello there 3ofClubs93,

I have been having problems with the Erdnase Go Round too. The best advise I can give you is to buy the Trilogy (I see you are saving for that). It really helps. The grip is similar a standard grip but your thumb is clipping the upper left corner. The pinky is also curved along the bottom end. The strip out is pretty practice. The flip is a bit tricky to get down. Make sure it is contacting your thumb when you do it. Just keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get it soon. =)

I think the best course of action would be to ensure you have the correct grips. For this I would recommend learning the Erdnase Shift first before attempting such an advanced flourish. You can find the write-up on page 101 of the Erdnase "Bible".

You may also find it of interest to check out page 9 of Dan and Dave Buck's PDF, Five, The Notes - which is actually the place where I learned the Revolution Erdnase. To be honest, before reading this description I was unable to perform the move at all - the write-up in the Twins' notes certainly gave me the courage to work on the move, and ultimately learn more advanced methods (such as Erdnase Go Round).

Hope this helps,
Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results