Erdnase Go Round

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by 3ofClubs93, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Hi,
    I've just got Sleightly Magical and I'm having problems understanding the instructions for both the Erdnase Go Round's.
    The bottom packet just dosn't go anywhere and I don't know how it's supposed to. I don't even know if I've got the grip right :( .
    Any tips??

Thanks,

3ofclubs93.

2. Hello there 3ofClubs93,

I have been having problems with the Erdnase Go Round too. The best advise I can give you is to buy the Trilogy (I see you are saving for that). It really helps. The grip is similar a standard grip but your thumb is clipping the upper left corner. The pinky is also curved along the bottom end. The strip out is pretty practice. The flip is a bit tricky to get down. Make sure it is contacting your thumb when you do it. Just keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get it soon. =)

3. Same here I have trouble with it also, not just with one part but the whole thing more or less.. hmm...

-SM

4. hey, its the guy whos obssesed wit sqwerls, lol.

5. I think the best course of action would be to ensure you have the correct grips. For this I would recommend learning the Erdnase Shift first before attempting such an advanced flourish. You can find the write-up on page 101 of the Erdnase "Bible".

You may also find it of interest to check out page 9 of Dan and Dave Buck's PDF, Five, The Notes - which is actually the place where I learned the Revolution Erdnase. To be honest, before reading this description I was unable to perform the move at all - the write-up in the Twins' notes certainly gave me the courage to work on the move, and ultimately learn more advanced methods (such as Erdnase Go Round).

Hope this helps,
    Jordan

6. Jordan I took your advice and finally got the erdnase go-around!

Thanks so much,
    Alex W

7. Alex, that's fantastic to hear; I'm glad you finally got the move - it's a beauty! :)

Best regards,
    Jordan

8. Thankyou Jordan,
    I can now do version 2 of Erdnase Go Round!!!
    I also just got The Trilogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again,
    3ofclubs93