The Basics

Hi,
I can do several great tricks but feel I might be missing some of the basics eg.
one handed shuffles etc.
Does anyone know of any (fairly cheap ) PDF's that may teach me some of those things.
I saw Expert Card Technique for cheap on a site is that worth purchasing?

Thanks in advance,

3ofclubs93

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
Card College is available as e-book.

I will promise you, if you get Card College, you won't be disappointed. Even though getting the whole series is costly, buy volume 1. Then volume 2. And so on.

Mar 26, 2008
Around
Ban this guy.. No respect what so ever.

Don't be ridiculous; like none of us have ever watch a free tutorial, or downloaded a free PDF on magic, Exposer is part of magic.

I agree that you should not go around just giving the locations of free magic secrets out to anyone that asks. I had to hunt down my own tricks and I bought most of the good ones I use, but I will be the first to admit that I have several (not hundreds mind you) free PDF files that I got through hours of searching and finding the right places.

Oh and for those of you that think it is the internet that killed magic. You are wrong, I found Miracle Mongers by Harry Houdini in a public library in GA I had them make me a photo copy of the book and now I have it on PDF too.

Look man if you want to learn more basic moves you need to spend more time studying magic itself to learn exactly what things are basic and what things are not. Expert At The Card Table: although some things are hard to learn, (if you are serious about doing card magic) is a great place to start. If you want something a lot simpler than try gong to the local magic shop and picking up a cheap DVD or book for beginners.

Joe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results