Saturday Night Contest - Inside the Box

Aug 30, 2007
New SNC Rule:

From now on, we're going to ban Mitchell from 7:30pm to 11:00pm on Saturday nights. This ban is retroactive to last week. Therefore, I win tonights SNC. I'll send you one of my decks out of pity Mitchell.*

Dana

* I changed my mind. You only get 1 ad card. That is all.**

** Okay. I guess I don't really need the second ad card. You can have that one too because I'm generous.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
New SNC Rule:

From now on, we're going to ban Mitchell from 7:30pm to 11:00pm on Saturday nights. This ban is retroactive to last week. Therefore, I win tonights SNC. I'll send you one of my decks out of pity Mitchell.*

Dana

* I changed my mind. You only get 1 ad card. That is all.**

** Okay. I guess I don't really need the second ad card. You can have that one too because I'm generous.

Good idea, Dana. Sucks for Mitchell. Now where are my ad cards?

David

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well, I don't think that was exactly fair, but it's all in good fun (rigging the box/scale)... congrats Mitchell, and enjoy your prize!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Like I said, I don't really care, but I think it would have been a lot more fun if you had to actually calculate like I did... I just think that stuff is fun. But that's just me. And the SNC is definitely not the highlight of my week... unless I win. Which I can't see happening in the near future.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I don't know about anyone else but these contests usually go to someone who doesn't deserve it (im not talking about mitchell) but usually some little kid wins who has no magical skill whatsoever anyone agree?

Just got home, and what the hell? I guessed quickly just for fun! These decks will definitely not be kept by me. I still have another brick from a past contest and I haven't figured out what to do with them yet.

I'll think of something awesome that makes everyone happy...

Mitch

Aug 31, 2007
Just got home, and what the hell? I guessed quickly just for fun! These decks will definitely not be kept by me. I still have another brick from a past contest and I haven't figured out what to do with them yet.

I'll think of something awesome that makes everyone happy...

Mitch

Sell them on Ebay for your Magic for Darfur Cause? All 18 decks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results