Just a thought - How many magicians...

May 23, 2008
How many magicians are also Musicians?
Judging from the posts that some people put up, it seems like there are quite a few. I play guitar and bass myself, and was wondering if I was the only one.
For all of those people who are going to say "this is a magic forum talk about magic!" sorry I was just curious, and its not just magic im sure that theory11 is also intended for fun Thx!

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Close-up and cards. I play guitar. Used to be in a band but I'm solo now. I'm not great and don't plan to release any albums 'cause magic is more my style.

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri
I play snare in marching band and I sometimes step in on drums for my Dad's band. I think mugician is the right term.

Oct 8, 2007
You guys don't know how much I'd give to be more adept and musically inclined, much like some of the fortunate ones here.

I know how to play the recorder, (the flute-like instrument, not the machine) because we were required to learn it back in Middle School. I've tried learning guitar and piano, but I can't seem to progress very well.

But it's ok, It'll come.

May 23, 2008
music also relates to magic alot, well not really but both require practice, more practice, and you guessed it, more practice :D

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Let's see. I play the radio, the CD player AND even the DVD player. I used to play the tape recorder and the record player but there's not much demand for that anymore... :D

Honestly, I am in no way a musician. I couldn't carry a tune in a fork lift......

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I used to play the saxophone.

Nowadays, I play the drums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results