Card Cheat Routines / Monte Effects

Feb 17, 2008
hey guys,

just wondering, what are your favorite monte effects that you would use in a card cheat routine?

secondly, what are some other effects you use in your card cheat routines (ie...i use the invisible palm)

any ideas would be great!

-ryan

Feb 17, 2008
i actually dont have a pure monte effect that i use, which is why i posted this to get some ideas, cuz right now the closest i get is the monte section on chris kenner's 5-speed haha. idk i really loved the invisible palm routine and wanted to form a card cheat routine around it and i thought you guys would be my best resource! :)

-ryan

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
I use a Gambling theme when doing my Invisible Palm. You could also look into Lee Asher's Catch 33. It's a great three card monte routine that contains a fabulous "tnr" finish.

Oct 21, 2007
Boulder, CO, USA
When I do a cheating routine in addition to the effects you have already named i will do an ace routine, scarnes aces or whatever you like. I also might give a deck stacking demonstration or something like that. However if I'm broadining my routine to not only include cheating but gambling in general I substitue for some of these effects with things like the Ten Card Poker Deal and talk about the "psychological" process that accompanies poker and forcing your oponent to make a move. It depends on what you want to accomplish. Do you really want to demonstrate the moves of a cheater or are you more into the effects that give the "illusion" of cheating?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results