Flash Paper

Sep 1, 2007
whats the best place to get good flash paper?

a lot of it for sheap?

ebay, the cheapest way to buy it is in little pads, which is enough for using it for coin productions etc, but I use it for In a Flash so I need to get the big sheet.

does any one here use flash paper?

yes

what are some good tricks to do with it?

Jay Sankeys In A Flash

Huron Lows FITH, tho its angly.

A lot of people also light a piece of flash paper and then do a push out coin production.

But what I do is I have the flashpaper fingerpalmed in a ball along with a coin and get a spectator to light a lighter and as I move my hand over the lighter do the push out production which causes a flash to appear from nowhere and a coin to appear once it's cleared up, I like that way better because it doesnt tip the flash paper, you can also do it in your own hands if you're not comfortable using flash paper that close to a spectator.

Jan 4, 2008
There are so many things you can do with flash paper. Whether people admit it or not, everyone has a little"pyro" in them. People love fire effects.

Its always good for productions.

I actually just started using it with D+M's BURN and it works great. An example would be to place the flash paper on the card right before you execute a shapeshifter change, it looks really good.

I find that you get more of a "bang" type flash when you ball up the flash paper.

Sep 1, 2007
It's actually really good for pranks to, if you know someone who won't kill you for using it, you'll find they look a lot like skins(paper used for rolling your own cigarettes), so you can 'lend' one to your smoker friend.

Dec 23, 2007
It's actually really good for pranks to, if you know someone who won't kill you for using it, you'll find they look a lot like skins(paper used for rolling your own cigarettes), so you can 'lend' one to your smoker friend.

Ure mean.. Very mean.. But that was an awsome idea!

Flash pads can be purchased through any magic retailer.

I use flash paper a good bit for various effects and ideas in my sleeving routines. Until recently I had used PyroWizard flash pads (as sold through E, for example). But I just got some "inferno paper" (no clue who makes it) and its great. A ton of paper in the pads.

Rocco Silano and david stone have some of the best flash paper routines I have ever seen. David Stone has a routine where a fish is produced from fire... yea...

If you are interested in flash applications check out, "In A Flash" by Jay Sankey, "The Basics Of Sleeving Volumes 1 & 2" by Rocco Silano, "If It Fits, Sleeve It!" By Rocco Silano (book is out of print, but there is a GREAT flash technique for all of you cigarette guys), and "The Real Secrets Of Magic Volumes 1 & 2" by David Stone. All of these have effects and, better yet, techniques for using flash paper.

Hope that helped and don't get burned!!! :D
Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results