Bucks and T11 cards

Sep 5, 2007
have you ever seen the Buck twins use t11 decks?
i sure have not.. can anyone give me a link on it?
thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah the split spades aren't t11 decks I dont think. Im not even really sure what David Blaines involvement with t11 is? its got to be something though but its not really clear to me.

I dont think I've seen DBsquared using guardians/centurions either, about the closest call would be, when theory11 edited the Buck twin's blue/red Wynn video into Black & White, so they could use the footage to sell their Brown wynns... haha :)

Yeah the split spades aren't t11 decks I dont think. Im not even really sure what David Blaines involvement with t11 is? its got to be something though but its not really clear to me.

I dont think I've seen DBsquared using guardians/centurions either, about the closest call would be, when theory11 edited the Buck twin's blue/red Wynn video into Black & White, so they could use the footage to sell their Brown wynns... haha :)

I believe it's because Dan White is apart of Theory11, and he is a close associate to db. That's the most logical thing I can think of :confused:.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results