Which do you like better?

• Centurions

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Guardians

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Apr 28, 2008
These threads are completely pointless.

But.. I bought a few decks of Guardians and I wasn't impressed, I might try the Centurions some time but i'm fairly sure the finish is almost exactly the same.

Jun 6, 2008
Toughie

I love EVERYTHING about the Guardians...except for the Ace. That kinda kaboshed it for me. So Centurions are my favorite...although I still look longingly at the Guardians and hope for an Ace redesign.

John

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I havent used either, but i think they both look kind of cheep. now i could be wrong on that. also i think guardians have a cool idea behind the design but the backs look like japanese manga or something like that.
And i just wanted to say that these kinds of threads are NOT completely pointless; they help people decide what they might buy.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I've never use a pack of Centurions but I like Guardians. After a day of practicing, I left them aside for awhile, and they are back to normal. My Guardians deck is old but the cards still fan great and they still feel smooth. I also prefer the court cards of the Guardians. The court cards of the Centurions does not have the dark blue colour, hence it makes the court cards look plain.

Jan 27, 2008
First off, this thread is hella pointless.

Second off, Centurions are much better because they`ve got a much cooler back design, and are stickier for cuts, but I think they are both overpriced... imo, if you can`t buy a brick for under 30 dollars, it`s too expensive, unless of course it`s something like old studs.

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece

Second off, Centurions are much better because they`ve got a much cooler back design, and are stickier for cuts, but I think they are both overpriced... imo, if you can`t buy a brick for under 30 dollars, it`s too expensive, unless of course it`s something like old studs.

It's maybe pointless for you but for other people it can be important..i just want some advice..so if you think that it is pointless why are you saying that centurions are better they've got etc..etc..and without saying anything more you have told me(and i am thankful for that)that centurions are better,so thank you btw...
peace

Jan 27, 2008
I'm saying it's pointless because it's been posted so many times before, facts about each deck. You should watch trashmanf's review for the t11 decks, it's pretty funny.

-Sean

Sep 2, 2007

Yes, the cards are better becasue they look cooler...

Stop talking down to people when even you yourself sound like the people you're talking down to. Also, last time I checked no cards were ever sticky.

So to put it in terms, don't talk down to people because you're that guy saying, "Well, they look cooler and are stickier so guardians are better"

May 8, 2008
England
I've never use a pack of Centurions but I like Guardians. After a day of practicing, I left them aside for awhile, and they are back to normal. My Guardians deck is old but the cards still fan great and they still feel smooth. I also prefer the court cards of the Guardians. The court cards of the Centurions does not have the dark blue colour, hence it makes the court cards look plain.

Exactly the same as me. I really love Guardians.
I can't say there better though because I haven't tried Centurions, it's just I don't have anything negative to say about them.

-S

Jul 25, 2008
New York
I'm more of a lay person and don't have much say on the subject but I like the fact that Theory11's black decks are half white and half black, this prevents the cards from clumping up and being overly thick like some of E's decks.

I personally can't choose, I like them both equally.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Are you kidding? Guardians are so much cooler.

They look like Bikes on steroids, and they're raw with power. Centurions aren't as cool, in my humble opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results