What should I buy next?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Hey guys, i'm having trouble deciding what dvd to buy next. My budget is about $35. I want a dvd that teaches a callaboration of magic tricks, sorta like disc 1 of the trilogy. I already have the trilogy and smooth operations. I also dont want anything from Brad Christian so dont suggest Crash Course or anything. Oh, and it could be a book/notes if its really good. So please tell me ur suggestions cuz i really dont know what stuff is good to buy yet.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Well first of all this should be in the questions forum. And secondly for me to properly answer your question I need to know what type of magic you are into! :)

So, after that, what type of magic are you into?

Mitch

I'm into visual and high impacting tricks. And it doesnt matter how simple they might be. some examples are the Biddle Trick, Chaser, The Queens, Collectors (normal one, redux, and syd segal's one). Now that i think about it, i could get the Paper Engine. BTW, how much is TOOC? Last i checked it was like $45

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
As said before Dangerous and DG projects are great.
also the 1337 notes by sean fields are really good.
it might not be your style though. I do not have totaly out of control, but i only heard good things about it

Get the Magic of Michael Ammar book. It's 37.00 at themagicwarehouse and will keep you busy for a long time.

Some effects you might like are:

Coins across, with the last appearing in mid air and landing in a spectator's cupped hands.

A borrowed bill is set on fire. The bill is later found in a light bulb from a lamp in the room you're working.

Coins through the table, with an awesome kicker.

A pencil through quarter effect that ends with you handing the pencil (still piercing the quarter) out as a souvernir at the end.

Plus there's tips on building a magic business, negotiating performance fees, and other tidbits that will serve you well.

Pj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results