Believe Variability

I'm considering purchasing Believe. First, is there anything on the DVD that you don't get in the download? If there is, is it worth the $5 shipping cost?

Also, I have a question about the nature or Believe, which I hope can be answered without the danger of exposure. What's its variability; does it need to be done a very specific way, or can you change it around to fit your style and routine requirements?

Thanks!

Oct 8, 2007
I think Joel does mention that he doesn't perform Believe in a specific way. If I'm right, then that directly answers your question.

Regardless, he does teach several other variations/routines in the DVD using the same principle.

Aug 5, 2008
I'm considering purchasing Believe. First, is there anything on the DVD that you don't get in the download? If there is, is it worth the $5 shipping cost?

The download does not differ much from the DVD itself. The extra features the DVD has which the downloaddoes not are features that give the viewer information about Theory11. Also included on the DVD is a little background information about the artiste which the download doesn't. Otherwise, method-wise, you will not be missing out on anything.

Also, I have a question about the nature or Believe, which I hope can be answered without the danger of exposure. What's its variability; does it need to be done a very specific way, or can you change it around to fit your style and routine requirements?

Thanks!

With the concept of Believe, new doors are opened to other yet-to-be-explored concepts, variations and methods of other future tricks. It allows the idea to be played around with and customised to personal preferences. One such example is shown in the trailer and in the performance section of the DVD/download. A variation of this effect is also included, performed and explained by the artiste himself.

I would recommend making the purchase. It plays well for large groups of people, and as said above, it creates opportunities to add one's own personal touches to the effect.

I do hope this will help you in any way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results