Easiest trick from Totally Out of Control

I recently got Chris Kenner's Totally out of Control to get some more variety in my magic, to branch out from just cards to coins and other miscellaneous items. (I don't think I'm going to be performing Into the Woods at school, though.) I've learned a few of the card tricks and am happy with those, but I want to get into some of the coin tricks in the book. I have absolutely no coin skills. Which effect is easiest? I do have Bobo's coin fundamentals and plan to learn the necessary sleights for the effect you recommend then move on to the actual trick. (I seem to learn sleights better if they are in the context of a trick.) Anyway, any suggestions? Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually there are some self working card tricks.

And I'd say that the version of 3Fry that doesn't include the copper coins is the easiest coin effect.

Geez, three different recommendations! What do I do? *hides head in sand*

Chr!s- I'm referring to coin tricks; I'm pretty good at cards. Not compared to most people on here, of course, but in real life I'm mindblowingly better than everyone else they've ever met.

Mar 29, 2008
OOSPCA and 3 Fry without the copper change(how its shown in the 1 on 1 section) are the easiest coin effects.

Sep 15, 2007
Man,

The 3fry without the extra coins is called Long Gone Silver and if your going to learn that than you might as well learn Menage Et Trois (3 Fly, VCA).

I leanred three Fly first and found it very easy to learn if you already know basic slieghts and I follow it up with Long Gone Silver....if you can classic palm and finger palm you should have very little trouble with either routine.

The other routines will fall into place with practice.
I did have the advantage of seeing Chris performing the routines from the book shortly after I recieved it in 1992.

He has several of the routines here as one on ones and just looking at the demo's of the tricks will help.

Here is a demo if Menage et trois:
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...agic/video/x40g3y_chris-kenner-coin-magic_fun

Snorri

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results