theory11 contest - 24 Uncut Hours :: 09.12.2008

I was really hoping that this was an SNC.
Ah well Dominico is still up for the tacking...(since J.B took Tila) (That was a joke btw) ( or was it? ) (who knows) (i dont) (am i really writing this) (ah well )...

Im still waiting for the SNC though :)

Sep 2, 2007
With White Centurion decks fetching 30$+ on ebay, I wonder how much the uncut sheets would get...

May 18, 2008
I do have money... If the shipping wasn't so bad, I would order a few.

5 bucks for a deck isn't bad at all; paying 10 bucks for a deck is. If I ever buy Panic or something else, I will buy a deck too. Wait, so, if say I were to buy Panic and a deck of Guardians, I would get a chance to win?

Nov 17, 2007
What if I ordered a deck of Guardians and a deck of Cents in the same order. Will I get a chance at winning both?

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
I never have any luck with the T11 contest but I entered. Besides this is an excuse to buy a deck of cards.

Jul 9, 2008
Wisconsin
I know this is probably too much too ask, but do you guys think you could get the whole Theory 11 crew to sign the sheet or at least as many as possible?

I know if I won I would be willing to wait a month or more to have it signed by everyone. I think that would make it pretty much the ultimate collector's item.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
It would be cool but the wait would be a lot longer than 1 month as everyones scattered and busy. It just not very practical either. By the time everyone signed they would forget who it was for and the next time you saw it would be on a wall in some teaser vid.

Jul 9, 2008
Wisconsin
It would be cool but the wait would be a lot longer than 1 month as everyones scattered and busy. It just not very practical either. By the time everyone signed they would forget who it was for and the next time you saw it would be on a wall in some teaser vid.

I understand it could take a lot longer, but I don't think they would forget.

It could just be as any people as possible.

It's just an idea really, it's ultimately up to the Theory 11 crew if they want to do it or not. I just thought it would be pretty cool.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, I'm sure you guys could get some of you to sign it. If a few of the people who live near and aren't busy stuck their autographs on it, it'd be sweet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results