Flicker

Dec 10, 2007
I got this a few days ago and I am very pleased with the effect. I mean....for $6....you can't go wrong. I unlike some of these others have zero to very little coin handling experience......the only other coin effect I knew previously was "Revolution" which I still use and it kills. That is the main reason I bought "Flicker" b/c I want to combine the two effects to make a small two effect routine. So, I will tell you, while you need some practice to get the sleights down, Doug teaches them very effectively and the most difficult part of the effect just takes practice on your own time......at first it was a bit awkward but now, i love doing it while i'm just walking around or sitting around doing nothing....I've got my coin and i'm just practicing and it's feeling better everyday. I am probably a couple weeks away from performance mode b/c after learning the sleights you have to work on hand movements, timing, and misdirection......but for people that have never worked with coins before and are thinking about this one........do it!!! I did and look at me. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results